- The flextree in this saddle produces a level seat allowing the rider to attain the rider’s groove and be completely balanced on the horse’s back.
- Cable rigging – this cuts down on the weight of the saddle and it is adjustable to many different sized and built horses. Horses all have different sized withers and different width shoulders, so the adjustable cable rigging makes this saddle properly fit many different horses.
- Stirrups – Forward hung stirrups that are mounted with a swivel for maximum leg use. This allows you to easily move your leg forward and backward without anything getting in the way or restricting you.
- Stirrup adjustment – This is done on the tree of the saddle and not with a blevins buckle. This makes you that much closer to your horse without that big buckle getting in the way.
- Seat – The padded seat is made using poron foam which is very soft and lasts for years and years without breaking down. It is not made of neoprene like most saddles.
- Leather – The leather is a very high quality, soft leather that is from either Horween Tannery Row Leather or Soft Wickett and Craig Leather. This leather is light weight but very durable and feels like your saddle has been broken in for years already on the first ride.
- The breast collar fastener is sewn into the skirt of the saddle.
- 100% natural wool with flexible dalrin panels
No Charge Extras!
- Bucking rolls
- Night latch
- D-rings on side and back
- Scissor clip
- Crupper ring and crupper
- Nylon breast collar
- Lightweight aluminum stirrups
- Roper girth
- Panel pad